Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Who Knew???....

Recently I decided to start reviewing products on Amazon.  I decided this after reading a post on another blog.  The lady who wrote the post inspired me to step out of my comfort zone and share my opinions publicly.  I have posted reviews in the past, on some things I really really liked that I bought on Amazon, but I had never just reviewed things just for reviewing sake.  I am finding that it is quite fun and gratifying.  At this point, I am only reviewing things that I would normally use anyway, or think would benefit me in some way.

Recently I had the opportunity to examine and review a Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella.  We all need umbrellas, right??  Well, upon receiving my umbrella, I had to take it out of the protective sleeve it comes in, and check out all the features. I loved the feel (texture) of the handle.  It is very smooth to the touch, very comfortable.  It had a wrist strap that comes in handy.  This one also has the push button to open up the canopy - and - this button also closes the canopy.  I didn't know that this feature even existed (the closing part).  That was neat.  I was immediately fascinated by this.  The canopy is average size, however, the fabric seems a little heavier than other umbrellas I have owned.  I am usually cheap when it comes to things like umbrellas and only ever buy the cheapos.  I am impressed.


The mechanics of this umbrella appear sturdy.  It states that it will flip back if the wind blows it inside out.  I have not had the opportunity to test this, but I will be happy if this is the case.  I don't know how many umbrellas I have lost because the wind blows it inside out and ruins it.


Overall, I am very pleased with this umbrella.  It comes in a variety of colors.  Check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment